Monday, June 09, 2014

Bigger

The aquarium saga continues. The tank that was in my house over the weekend has been taken back. Yes. Something bigger.
The pot lights are on. Sorry for the glare. Now she needs to make even more coral.

A couple of suggestions for Auburn Wave
-a customer was in this week and wanted to make sure that she used all the yarn that she had. She was worried about knowing when to start the lace pattern. In my opinion, no one will know if you lace pattern is longer or shorter than it should be. When you run out of yarn, you are done.
-make sure that you read the pattern - the shawl is garter stitch until the lace pattern but the lace pattern is knit the right side row and purl the wrong side row.

Carole called me last week to ask a few questions about the shawl. Her main concern - would she be able to get it done in time?
Julie, here is my progress so far….started Wednesday the 4th of June after I picked up the yarn at your store. Using Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light “whiskers” ..love the yarn and pattern..having fun 
5 days and she's already this far. Chances are good she's going to make it :)

Candice sent another picture of hers so far.
Bunny is being a very good model.

I spent a couple of minutes in the store this morning pulling yarn for the Tent Sale. There will be lots of Berroco Sox - sock yarn that either self stripes or self patterns.
I haven't touched my needles today. My knitting is under my elbow as I'm typing. The hockey game is on so I'm going to sign off and get a couple of rows done before bed.

No comments: