Monday, June 02, 2014

Thanks for sharing

There was a surprise in my inbox today from two knitters who are working on the KAL.
From Highlights on Ravelry
Here is my Auburn Wave after two eyelet sections.  I'm loving it.  Tanis Fiber Arts Purple Label OOAK Painted Jeans is the colourway.  Denims with turquoise, hot pinks, purple and lime and much more!
From SuuzzeeQ on Ravelry
Malabrigo Sock in Azules
Nice easy knit for in between Game of Thrones MKAL clues.
Thanks ladies for sharing! It made writing a blog post tonight easier. :)

My day was busy but in a very good way. A trip to the hair salon this morning and a visit with Trish. My grey is gone. Some work this afternoon and then a pedicure. I did get some knitting done while I was sitting today.
We're watching MasterChef while I'm writing. The TV is very loud because someone is beside me making more coral. It's time to sign off and pick up my needles. I'm totally addicted to this shawl. It's amazing how relaxing garter stitch can be.

No comments: