Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Unwind Wrap

Pattern: Unwind Wrap
Yarn: Summer Tweed and Kidsilk Haze
Knit this ladies, accessory long length, summer wrap from the Rowan archive. Designed by Kaffe Fassett using a glorious combination of Summer Tweed (cotton and silk) and Kidsilk Haze (super kid mohair and silk), this design was originally featured in Rowan Knitting & Crochet magazine 49 and is now available for you to download.
If you don't want to play with five different colours of Kidsilk Haze, you could use one colour of Kidsilk Haze Stripe. It will be fun making up colour combinations.

I was out of the store today for meetings in Toronto. A little birdie told me that one box came from Zen Yarn Garden and another box will be arriving tomorrow. I can't wait to see them!!

Knitting has been non-existent the past few days but that is about to change. The hockey game is on so I'm going to turn off my computer and relax on the couch.

No comments: